- Safety and health features of a chainsaw
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Fuelling and starting a chainsaw
- Preparing site and chainsaw checks
- Performing pre-cutting checks
- Adjusting the chainsaw
- Felling demonstration
- Felling trees up to 380mm diameter
- Additional felling techniques
- De-limbing felled trees
- Cross cutting trunks of felled trees
- Stack timber
- Take-down of hung-up trees
||5 days plus CS30+31 assessments
||PPE to include chainsaw trousers, boots, gloves; helmet with ear defenders, personal first aid kit.Chainsaw.All of the above can be supplied at no extra cost.
||£830.00 + VAT including assessments
||Bring a packed lunch.
||9.00am to 4.30/5.00pm.